To ensure your holiday is as enjoyable as it is relaxing, you will find a number of useful and proctical services on-site and nearby during your stay in Plouézoc’h in the finistère.
The reception is open from 8.30am to 12.30pm and from 13.30pm to 7.30pm except in July and August, and from 8.30am to 1.00pm and from 2.00pm to 8.00pm in July and August.
- You will find plenty of information and brochures at the reception with ideas to keep you occupied during your holidays; visiting the surroundings, hiking trails for exploring the Bay of Morlaix
- Laundrette with washingmachine 4€ and tumble dryer 2€. Loan of ironing table and iron
- A motorhome service station at your disposal
- We have a TV room where you can watch sports events, for example
- Book and reading corner, board games, free access
- A wifi zone covers the reception area and nearby installations
- A play area with bouncy castle, swing and springers will delight the children
- For older children, a tennis table on-site (loan of bats and ball)
- Why not enjoy a game of minigolf with the family free club, with a view over the Bay of Terenez and the Barnenez Cairn
- If you fancy a game of petanque with your family or friends, no problem, we have a petanque ground
- Games room (pool, pinball) July and August
- A central barbece is at your disposal- remenber to bring your charcoal!
Swimming pool and paddling pool heated to 25° from 15 May to 15 September
- Low season from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- July and August from 10.30am to 9.00pm
You can also enjoy a peaceful, relaxing moment in the sun, sheltered from the wind, on one of the sunloungers positioned on the solarium
The paddling pool will delight our younger guests. They can splash and play as they please
Swimming trunks are strongly recommended, although swimming shorts are permitted
Bar, sale of bread and pastries, shop for essential items from 15 June to 4 September
The bar is located next the pool. From mid-June onwards, you can enjoy breakfast or simply a coffee whilst admiring theview over theBay of Terenez. It is open from 8.30am every morning from the beginning of July to the end of August, and is closed by midnight so as not to disturb our customers. It is a simple but friendly place. We also have a small shop that sells essential items, fresh bread and pastries in the morning as well as local newspapers (Ouest France and Télégramme).
Take-away (chips, pizzas, roast chicken etc)from 04 July to 30 August
During the season the take-away is open at lunchtime (from 12pm to 2pm) and in the evening (from 7pm to 9pm): pizzas (garnished in front of you), chips, roast chicken twice a week(pre-order), nuggets, burger/chips etc…
A space cooks with kit dishes is in free access for the walkers with dinning area.
Tables are at your disposal with your “take away”
Activities-Each week in July and August
A small petanque tournament is organised early evening on a Wednesday.(depend weather)
We also cater for clubs and groups for scuba diving, walking holidays, etc. We can provide accomodation and your meals so don’t hesitate to contact us, and together we can take a look at your requirements and work out a suitable package.
Contact us on + 33 (0)2 98 67 26 80
Service available in the low season only (excluding July and August)